Last week saw the start of our festive fun and this week it continues! There are lots of things going on so please check below and note anything your child may be involved with!
- Monday – P2, 3 and 4 present HEY EWE! All children need to be in the infant area for 6pm and the show starts at 6.30pm! Doors open for the audience at 6.15 and tea and coffee will be available at this time.
- Also on Monday our Christmas Postboxes will be officially open for all children to post cards to their friends in school! Please make sure your child puts the name of their friend and their class before dropping their cards in the postbox!
- Tuesday – P2, 3 and 4 present HEY EWE at 9.30am. There are still a few tickets left for this performance so if there is anyone who would like to come along, then please come and pay at the door! Doors open at 9.15am and tea and coffee will be available at this time.
- Also on Tuesday Primary 1 will be entertaining their parents/carers at 2pm in the hall! No tickets needed for this performance, just come along to the hall at 1.45 and take a seat 🙂 Refreshments will be served in the classrooms at the end of the performance.
- Wednesday – Primary 6 party in the morning and Primary 5 party in the afternoon. Please send in any donations of party food and bring party clothes in a bag.
- Thursday – Primary 4 party in the morning and Primary 3 party in the afternoon. Please send in any donations of party food and bring party clothes in a bag.
- Thursday – Primary 7 Nail Painting during the day and selected pupils will be carol singing at a local care home. P7 party is from 7.00-8.30pm in the school hall. Please ensure your child knows what they need to do at the end of the party. We will assume they are allowed to walk home alone unless informed otherwise – a note or email to the class teacher would need to be received before 3pm on Thursday.
- Friday – Primary 2 party in the morning and Primary 1 party in the afternoon. Please send in any donations of party food and bring party clothes in a bag.
- Monday 21st – Festive Fun – come to school wearing your Christmas outfit (jumper, headband, sparkly clothes…). There is no money being collected on this day, we’re just having a bit of festive fun!
- Tuesday 22nd – please join us in Crown Church at 9.30am for our Christmas Service led by the Primary 5 pupils.
School closes at the usual time of 3pm and reopens on Thursday January 7th 2016! Have a great holiday 🙂