With only a few weeks to go until our Summer Fayre we need your help! We’re looking for donations of the following:
- Second-hand toys, games, puzzles (that are still in good condition)
- DVDs and books (adults and/or children’s)
- A jar filled with something fun (marbles, hair bands, pencils, sweets…)
- Donations for the tombola and bottle stall (shampoo, perfume, wine, juice, gift sets, candles, chocolates…)
- Home-baking (plates will be sent home during the week of the Fayre)
Baskets will be placed in the Infant Open Area and the Open Area outside P7 for children to leave their contributions so start bringing in what you can from tomorrow!
Any parents that are free on Friday 20th from 3pm onwards and able to meet us in the hall to help sort through donations and organise items for the stalls would be most welcome. We’ll also be looking for help at 10am on the morning of the fayre to set up gazebos and tables – again any help (even for a short time) would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your donations and your time in helping to make this year’s Summer Fayre a success!