At Crown Nursery we aim to:
· provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment
· deliver an appropriate child centred curriculum
· provide a variety of learning experiences aimed at meeting the needs of each child
· to encourage in each child lifestyles, attitudes and beliefs which promote health, self-awareness and esteem, creativity and confidence
· be involved in making choices to become independent and successful learners
· provide equal opportunities
· ensure a smooth transition from nursery to primary one.
For the parent/carer we aim to:
· provide a welcoming environment
· to encourage meaningful partnerships with parent/carers, the wider community and the nursery staff
· be actively involved in the education of their child.
We aim for staff to be:
· involved as much as possible in the running of Crown Primary School and its Nursery
· developed professionally through access to further training to improve their professional knowledge and skills.