P1 Transition

starting school

All the forms and information you need for your child starting

Primary 1 can be found here!

All forms can be completed online and emailed to crown.primary@highland.gov.uk or a paper copy can be requested and handed in to the school office. Please make sure all forms that are emailed to the school have your child’s FULL name on them – thanks! On the Highland Council website you can find out more about the enrolment process should you require further information.

2 thoughts on “P1 Transition

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s